Below you will find links to information that we hope you find helpful.
Stage 2 Attestation User Guide
- This document from CMS provides guidance to Eligible Providers who are attesting for Stage Two of Meaningful Use.
Tips for Completing Your Own Security Risk Assessment
- Meaningful Use requires that Eligible Providers implement policies and procedures to protect patient data. This document provides a summary of what is required to complete the Security Risk Assessment.
Stage 2 Core and Menu Set for Eligible Professionals
- This table provides a summary of the Core and Menu Set Meaningful Use measures.
EHR Supporting Documentation for Audits
- This documentation from CMS outlines the supporting documentation that Eligible Providers must provide in the event of an audit of any EHR incentive payments.
Basics of Risk Analysis and Risk Management
- This paper from CMS provides an overview of the ‘Security Rule’ portion of HIPAA law.
MU Tips for Providers Practicing at Multiple Locations
- This document outlines the additional steps required in the MU attestation process for Eligible Providers who practice in multiple locations.
GET IN TOUCH